Last updated: May 24, 2018
L'avant gardiste company, Siret 539 984 625 00035 and located at 89 route de la Reine, 92100 BOULOGNE BILLANCOURT.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, DELETION AND OPPOSITION TO PROCESSING
You have a right of access, rectification and deletion of personal information concerning you, as well as the possibility of opposing the processing of this data, which you can exercise at any time by sending an email to the following address : email@example.com
MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Through the Site, L’AVANT GARDISTE processes the data concerning you which is necessary for the following purposes:
- Management of your newsletter subscription (subscriptions and unsubscriptions),
- Track your orders made on the site
- Production of anonymous statistics on the use of the Site
- Allow access to certain features of the Site
- Communicate to you information relating to products and / or services and commercial prospecting messages
- Carrying out surveys and polls.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
The data is kept for a period of three years:
- To manage your newsletter subscription: L’AVANT GARDISTE keeps the data for 3 years from the last contact. In the event of unsubscription, L’ AVANT GARDISTE will disable the sending of newsletters.
- For orders placed on L’ AVANT GARDISTE: the data collected is kept for the purposes of preparing your order, then for the period necessary to establish proof of a right or a contract; this data may be archived in accordance with the provisions of the French Commercial Code relating to the retention period for books and documents created during commercial activities and the Consumer Code relating to the retention of contracts concluded by electronic means.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Your personal data is intended for the services of L'avant gardiste concerned by your requests. However:
When you order a product on the Site, the personal data that you communicate within the framework of the order are intended for the company, or its subcontractors in charge of preparing the said order.
DATA SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
L'avant gardiste has been committed since the beginning of its activity to respecting the security and confidentiality of your data. L'avant gardiste prevents your information from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
L'avant gardiste does not control all the risks associated with the operation of the Internet and the existence of any risks associated with its use and operation.
Regarding cookies, browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to set your browser to be notified when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable all cookies. You can disable or remove similar features, such as flash cookies used by browser add-ons, by changing the settings of browser add-ons or through the website of the browser add-on manufacturer. However, cookies allow you to take advantage of certain essential features of our website; we therefore recommend that you leave the cookie functions enabled. Otherwise, some functions will be disabled when you purchase from our site.